Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Premier 'jolt' in a mild way

I had one of those casual conversations today for a Software Manager positions. The HR lady was very courteous and beaming about her company. During our conversation, she asked me for my educational background, and after hearing, she indicated how they mostly hired IIT's.

I guess if they can find only such talent and all talent that they find from IIT's are excellent, goodness to them. That was not too surprising as I have heard some good things regarding this firm. I am not sure if that was enough hint for folks who went to the so-called less exemplary schools that they are not welcome, but I don't want to just bow down.

I am going to go attend the interview and see what they mean by it. I suppose if they mow me down, it will only get easier from here.

No comments: