Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Kaizen Technologies Review

Its H1-B time of the year when folks start searching for companies to apply their H1's. It is very similar to the scene where hundreds of deer cross the river knowing mightly the fact that there are crocodiles lurking. Their only hope, I might get lucky due to sheer numbers and escape unhurt.

After years of hearing body shopping companies exploiting folks, a friend of mine and I finally succumbed to fall in the line of GC aspirants and got suckered into a tie up with a company called Kaizen Techonlogies in NJ. The sad part was that these folks were known to me and thus felt trustworthy.

Kaizen supposedly means continous improvement and I find them no different than any other body shopping place who primarily look for ways to cover their ass while they leave their employees high and dry. In our case, it wasn't for GC's but for both our I140s.

The disagreement came when both of us had asked them to support the denial of I140 by responding in a concrete fashion to argue that they have the capability to pay our wages. They insisted that I paid 1500 dollars before and they may consider. By this point, I had already paid enough for I140 expenses and had lost all confidence in the way they respond to emails, phone calls and their so called law-firm was below par. It seems that their auditors do not approve 'such' expenses. When the company's financial strength is at question, the least you could do if you haven't earned it the wrong way is to respond. I guess their decision not to respond says quite a bit.

What is it that these companies get that they always do things that is against the very name that they started with? Kaizen -- continous improvement? You sure are improving at deceit and unprofessionalism.

Vijay who handles most of this said 'it is our first denial'. I guess at the very first denial if they decide to cop out and run for cover, my sincere advice to people who stumble across this post searching for review on Kaizen technologies -- Run real hard the other way. When the company deserts you when it matters the most, then they don't deserve a thought and definitely not your presence. Stay away.

No comments: